Afters yesterdays good news that another few Focus DIY stores were bought it looks like Mothercare has some stores up for sale too. If the economy goes up or down we always need to watch out for what around the corner.
So if you work at one of the Mothercare stores, what should you do? Here are a few tips.
1. make an inventory of your skills.
2. make sure your CV is current
3. write down some of the mayor achievements you had over the last year
4. identify jobs you would like
5. look for companies who might offer those jobs
6. network your way into these roles or apply if there are vacancies
The full article: BBC News – Mothercare to close a quarter of UK stores: ”
Career Coaching @ careerjourney.co.uk